Chinese Valentine’s Day or the festival of Love known as Qixi is fast approaching; celebrated on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month, this year as per the Gregorian calendar, August 13th shall be the day when the festival shall be celebrated. Also known as the Magpie festival, the day has a lot of folklores and traditions associated with it and is an important festival in China, especially for young girls.
So if you are looking to celebrate this festival of love and want to send romantic love quotes to your special someone then browse through our “Chinese Valentine’s Day Quotes for Him”. Our special collection of quotes will definitely melt his heart and make him love you even more for the beautiful gesture.
- I Love you, not because you love me too, but because I’m a better person because I’m in love with you.
- I have never needed to hear an I Love you from you for the look in your eyes is enough to tell me so.
- I had never thought that I would ever be able to meet someone, who could complete me, which was until the day I met you.
- I love you, with every fiber of my being and the essence of my soul.
- I have never known a love like this before, and now that I know it I never want to let go.
- On this day I promise you that I am yours forever, and I will do everything that I can to take care of you.
- Loving you has taught me so much in life that I am a better person for having had you by my side.